How To Cope With Stress During Covid-19 Pandemic?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

7 posts
Latrice Sang

by Latrice Sang on Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:48 pm

How To Cope With Stress During Covid-19 Pandemic?

How do you ease loneliness, fear, and boredom to make dealing with the COVID-19 virus a little bit less difficult?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:45 am

Re: How To Cope With Stress During Covid-19 Pandemic?

Hello - this is definitely a very difficult time for everyone and we all need as much support as we can. We have a wide range of articles and a webinar around how to manage stress during this time on our website - if you look under talkmentalhealth hub and our past events you will find them there.

Thank you
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

thakurhimanshi

by thakurhimanshi on Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 am

Hello
I can understand what you feel? Everyone is struggling with it. People are struggling with mental, physical and financial problems. So, don't worry, do a relaxation exercise. When stressors throw your nervous system out of balance, relaxation techniques such as deep breaths, meditation and yoga can return you to a state of balance. Fear about COVID-19 can take an emotional toll, especially if you are already living with an anxiety disorder. But you are not powerless and I am sure that you can protect yourself from any problem.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:10 pm

I just pray I'm still here when it's over. Because COVID-19 is a virus that is trying to destroy our human race. I follow the rules laid down by the government. I don't want to be dead: no one does.

I don't have any advice on dealing with the stress of this global pandemic but will say this: keep to social distancing and always wash your hands. Wearing a mask is also crucial.

Dan11111

by Dan11111 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:17 pm

Guys, due to this situation, it is important to be called for treatment. According to some media outlets, there are already more than 40 Different vaccines for COVID-19 in the public domain and more than 200 in development. We need to know how to deal with the growing problems today. I take this and other information from a fairly accurate source and advise you, as there is a lot of useful and always the latest news on the most important topics. I advise everyone!

Dan11111

by Dan11111 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:17 pm

Guys, due to this situation, it is important to be called for treatment. According to some media outlets, there are already more than 40 Different vaccines for COVID-19 in the public domain and more than 200 in development. We need to know how to deal with the growing problems today. I take this and other information from a fairly accurate source and advise you, as there is a lot of useful and always the latest news on the most important topics. I advise everyone!

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:47 pm

I really want the vaccination. I have been fortunate so far, but don't want to press my luck. My doctor will contact me soon, I am sure. I see my doctor regularly and she knows I'll need the vaccination. But she has to go through the list of priority cases first.

Anyhow, once the whole country - and world - has had the vaccination, we can move forward and remember those lost and who will always be remembered and loved.

7 posts