Cerazette Pill

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
MissPink2

by MissPink2 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Cerazette Pill

I know my body, I have been under weight for quite a good couple of months and that has been due to stress, being ill with anxiety and work related issues. I have always struggled with putting weight on, I am not on any form of contraception, though I have taken 2 emergency pills on each month for the pull out method. I know that isn't a form of contraception but I have a packet which my Doctor subscribed to me from last year.

3 packets of the Cerazette pill that I would take every morning without fail. Some other pills that you take every day for contraception, some will advise you to take them each day then skip a day, is that just for another brand? as this brand doesn't mention skipping days on this pill.

It does say on the instruction leaflet, is to take it when your period starts... my period hasn't happened due to being under weight. Can I still take it??

Thanks

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:33 am

Re: Cerazette Pill

Hello

I think this type of question can only be properly advised by a healthcare professional - which could be your GP or a pharmacist. We would not suggest you seek advise from anywhere else.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts