How to make up 3 minutes?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

7 posts
thinkskinny

by thinkskinny on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:14 am

Re: How to make up 3 minutes?

3 mins. make up? Is it possible? Well, goodluck to you =)

sharncheema

by sharncheema on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:07 am

Its not possible for me.Sometimes i take too much time specially when i have to go for a function.

David147

by David147 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:08 am

Products: Aveeno moisturizer, Giorgio Armani foundation, Nars eyebrow gel, Tarte cheek stain, Estée Lauder eyeliner, concealer (to throw in my bag for touch-ups throughout the day).
In order to moisturize my skin while also gaining some coverage, I mix my lotion with my foundation. It keeps my face looking dewy and evens out my skin.
I normally use a clear brow gel, but when I don't have time to fill in my eyebrows and then set them, I use a tinted version.
A bit of color goes a long way, so I use a stain on my cheeks and on my lips to brighten up my face.
If I'm short on time, I simply line my eyes with a black liner on the inside rim and along the outer corners (I smudge it in a bit so that it doesn't look quite as severe). Once it's applied, I don't even miss the fact that I'm not wearing mascara.

danakerr

by danakerr on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:16 am

I won't take the challenge, but I am curious how it is done.

I only have a lipstick, a face powder and a cheek tint in my pouch. But it takes me more than 5 minutes to get done. I do not wear mascara and eyebrow pencil simply because I do not know how to apply makeup. I've seen several tutorials on YouTube but still don't get it. But this challenge is different, huh. I wanna know how it is done. :)

leahwatson

by leahwatson on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:52 am

You can use 15 seconds for the primer, one minute for the eyelash curler, one minute for the mascara, and 45 seconds for the foundation. :) 3 minutes. :)

katrin bourgh

by katrin bourgh on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:07 pm

i think it's quite possible, but the quality unlikely to be high :D maybe if u just put powder and lipstick then it'll do

7 posts