Eat More and Lose Weight, You Can Do it!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
Denise08

by Denise08 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:42 am

Re: Eat More and Lose Weight, You Can Do it!

This is great! I love eating and I can eat more without gaining extra weight. Thanks for the tips of eating vegetables before supper. I also eat apple a day or papaya and banana instead. I do regular exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. I also indulge myself in eating chocolates, ice creams and pasta once a week and burn them by taking exercise.

David147

by David147 on Sat May 02, 2015 11:27 am

Well its probably because u have a high metabolism and the more you eat the faster it burns and the more you eat the more energy your body gets. and btw don't expect results over a short period of time b/c these things take a while. i would recommend drinking lots of milkshakes and try to keep your exercise schedule constant. Good luck!

danakerr

by danakerr on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:29 am

OMG! This is still fasting for me, hahaha. Just kidding. Maybe I am just not used to the food set. But I am sure it is worth a try. :)

I have read something like mcdonalds diet meal plan. I think it is incredible! It's all over the Internet but I am not sure if it is true. Although I have no plans of trying, I am still curious how a food in fast food chain help a person lose weight.

:)

4 posts