Give me a clue

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

7 posts
newchance

by newchance on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Give me a clue

My question is in between clinics and in between problems. I am finding it very difficult to find out the reason for a 'symptom'. I have a few thread-like veins on each side of the top of my abdomen. Could this be because of overweight or a possible 'cancer'? I am and have been 14 stone for the past year and I am over 60 years old.

sharncheema

by sharncheema on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:14 am

Re: Give me a clue

You need a diagnose right now.Because before knowing exact problem how can you treat it.

newchance

by newchance on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Still none the wiser about these thread veins on my abdomen. I have come to the conclusion that I am bloated and overweight. I have been diagnosed since with Diabetes 2 and so I am trying to lose weight at present.

Newchance

newchance

by newchance on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 pm

I have lost only a couple of pounds in two months. Spoken to the diabetic nurse and she gave me some guidance and advice on losing weight but I am not working to any specific 'program'. I find it particularly difficult as I am not a great cook and couldn't often be bothered cooking for one.

newchance

7 posts