How to lose weight quickly.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

29 posts
Emly Turner

by Emly Turner on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:04 am

Re: How to lose weight quickly.

Hii Dear,

If you want lose weight drink warm water and do cardio for 30 mins daily.It helps you to reduce your weight quickly.All the best dear.

kabirkolle

by kabirkolle on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:34 am

Eat a high-protein breakfast.
Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
Drink water a half hour before meals.
Choose weight loss-friendly foods.
Eat soluble fiber.

jenn33er

by jenn33er on Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:22 pm

jessicamar868 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to lose weight quickly, My sister weight is about 234 lbs and she want to lose some weight quickly as she has to attend some function. Is it possible to lose at least 50 lbs in a month.
Can this be achieved in such quick time by any means other then surgery. Reply if you can help.
Just sit down with her and start counting calories. Calories deficit is most important in losing weight.

jenny0815

by jenny0815 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:46 pm

jessicamar868 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to lose weight quickly, My sister weight is about 234 lbs and she want to lose some weight quickly as she has to attend some function. Is it possible to lose at least 50 lbs in a month.
Can this be achieved in such quick time by any means other then surgery. Reply if you can help.
Hi Jessicamar868,

My name is Jenny, and I was really hooked with your post. I really wanted to help you and share my experiences in losing weight quickly. I did a lot of research online when I started losing weight, of course sometimes we don't wanna talk about this with our friends or families because we are lacking confidence with ourselves.

I wanted to show you one of the best articles I've read about fast boosting of metabolism. Which was the first thing that helped me a lot. You can visit this link:(Moderator of forum has removed link) very helpful.

Along with reduced body fat and water weight, you may also lose some weight due to less intestinal waste and undigested food and fiber in the digestive system.
Here are the 7 steps you should follow in order to lose 10 pounds in a week.(Not bad) :D

1. Eat Fewer Carbs and More Lean Proteins
2. Eat Whole Foods and Avoid Most Processed Junk Foods
3. Reduce Your Calorie Intake by Following These Tips (See List)
4. Lift Weights and Try High-Intensity Interval Training
5. Be Active Outside of the Gym

Got this info from (Moderator of forum has removed link) section5 :)

If you haven't gone to the gym yet, please do so. Here's the 5 favorite exercise equipment that I can suggest you.
1. Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells
2. Proform 440R Rower
3. Ironmaster Super Adjustable Bench
4. SPRI Dual Grip Xerball
5. Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro Roller

I know you're not familiar in some of those, but you may want to check out the images and more details here:(Moderator of forum has removed link)

I hope this helped you a lot! :) Stay healthy Jessicamar868!

Jenny
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms and conditions

HealthMood

by HealthMood on Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:04 am

Efficient advices to lose weight :

1- Bye-bye to packaged food
2-No Unnatural Sweet
3-Inclusion of Salad and Fruits
4-Having water in the morning
5-Skipping / Running/ Brisk Walking
My Beauty and Diet Blog: http://howtoendemotionaleating.com/

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat May 23, 2020 8:12 pm

I don't have much advice about losing weight quickly, but make sure you avoid laxatives: the consequences would be highly embarrassing.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:37 pm

I realize this is an old thread, but losing weight should be done sensibly and with care. Definitely DO NOT use laxatives: they give you bowel problems. Too many laxatives will make someone very sick. The only way to lose weight is the "boring" way: cutting out the sweet treats and doing exercise.

When you start exercising, start slowly and gently: or you'll pull a muscle and the pain will stop you being able to continue exercising. Plus, too much exercise too soon can make you ill. Start by walking and then jogging and then running: you get the idea.

DO NOT starve yourself, either: this is not a quick route. You'll end up tired and sick. Sure, you'll lose weight but at a heavy price. Eat right: don't starve yourself.

I know I sound like an old aunt, but my advice is out of experience.

GCUBE369

by GCUBE369 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:03 pm

the key to losing weight is first understanding how weight gain happens in the body. the body uses
a system of enzymes to digest food into its lowest common denominator which are amino acids.
over consumption of proteins will cause the pancreas to release an enzyme which will convert
excess consumed proteins into sugars, then store them as fat using insulin. carbohydrates are
compressed sugars, the pancreas uses amylase to break down carbohydrates into sucrose which
is sugar, then the pancreas releases sucrase to break sucrose or sugar which has a neutral ph of
7 to d-fructose and d-glucose both of which have a ph of 3.5 which is acidic and full of low energy
protons making weight loss extremely difficult to occur. proteins when not over consumed have
a higher energy proton in them which makes them more beneficial for consumption to energy
purposes in the body. d-glucose and d-fructose being acidic inflame the body from within causing
the dreaded beer gut. there's a way to lose weight, still consume sugars and not have to diet, use
a sugar or sucrose inhibitor called l-arabinose. just 3% to 5% per weight in food will block up to
60% digestion of sugars in the intestines. the fda has studies showing l-arabinose is safe to consume
as it is just a 5 carbon molecule sugar subsittue that only interacts with sucrase and then exits the
body through urine or stoole. if sucrase cannot break down sucrose or sugar in the intestines, then
insulin will not be released to take d-fructose and d-glucose out of the body to be stored as fat.
fat is nothing more than a chain of glucose molecules.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:57 pm

You've got great scientific knowledge GCUBE369. Is there is a way to simplify your advice into easier language? To be honest, I am not that skilled at science and feel there could be a way for your advice to be easier to understand. Trying to understand complicated scientific language isn't easy for everyone to do, I don't think.

Thank you, GCUBE369!

29 posts