low estrogen levels

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

6 posts
coburn1976

by coburn1976 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:55 am

low estrogen levels

i have been diagnosed by my doctor as having very low estrogen levels but they have not told me any more
i have no sex drive as a result of the low estrogen levels and i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as to how to boost these back up to normal levels
thanks in advance

coburn1976

by coburn1976 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Re: low estrogen levels

Not much more I can say really the doctor has said I have got low oestrogen levels and t hat is all they have said
I was just hoping that someone could give me advice on how to boost them back up be it through vitamins or medication or things to eat

Sally Heep

by Sally Heep on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:33 am

Your endocrine system requires a healthy body in order to work properly and produce normal levels of estrogen.
Eat flax seeds,Eat soy and drink soy milk,Vitamin C, carotene, complex B vitamins, and whole grains may also be useful in increasing estrogen levels.

David147

by David147 on Sat May 02, 2015 8:41 am

I always thought yeast infections were due to too much estrogen. It used to happen to me all the time until I went on a lower-estrogen bc pill. it never happened since..
I don't' think your problem is low estrogen, it might be just an imbalance of hormones in general. ask your doctor what you can do to balance it out.

6 posts