Having The Best Organic Skin Care Treatment

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

8 posts
David147

by David147 on Sat May 02, 2015 8:34 am

Re: Having The Best Organic Skin Care Treatment

Organic and chemical-free skin care products are the way to go because research is showing a buildup of chemicals on the skin can cause acne, dry skin (hence earlier wrinkles) and skin cancer.

Since everyone's skin is different - and personal preferences on products come into play - it's good to read as many unbiased reviews of skin care products as possible.

matthewkevin

by matthewkevin on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:00 am

My suggestion is to get best skin care treatment is having skin supplement. Supplement which will take care of skin protection.

danakerr

by danakerr on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:41 pm

I must agree that skin supplement is effective. However, not all supplements are good for your skin, so you still have to consult your dermatologist on the best skin supplement for you. There are also topical treatments if you do not want to take oral medicines, vitamins or supplements. There are also some oragnic oils that you can apply that can help you achieve a younger looking skin. :)

danakerr

by danakerr on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:03 am

I tried to research about Hydresence and it's a pretty promising product. It is interesting to know that you also prefer organic products to your skin. Personally, that is what I prefer as well. My skin is very sensitive that using harmful chemicals damage it. Lavender, endoca, rosemary and tea tree works for me. Just a few drops of any of these oil help rejuvenate my skin and treats inflammation. It also works wonders. It is a good thing that we have this kind of forum where we can share our good experience to other people and inspire them to continue battling with acne.

katrin bourgh

by katrin bourgh on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:46 pm

I'm trying to use only organic treatments. I have dry skin, but at the same time I'm suffering acne problems. When it's cold and windy, I often appy shea butter before going to bed, it moisturizes and nourishes really well. And for acne I make masks once a week with white clay, adding few drops of tea tree or lavender oil. I can't without creams, though, and trying to find something organic. Currently, I'm using Queen Helene, it works okay for my skin, but maybe I'll switch to something elsa soon. Where do you get your cosmetics, by the way? I've been buying on iherb, because of discount but maybe there are other good sites with organic products.

kevinlame

by kevinlame on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:51 pm

danakerr wrote:I must agree that skin supplement is effective. However, not all supplements are good for your skin, so you still have to consult your dermatologist on the best skin supplement for you. There are also topical treatments if you do not want to take oral medicines, vitamins or supplements. There are also some oragnic oils that you can apply that can help you achieve a younger looking skin. :)
I really think that the best one is vitamin c under the form of Liposomal Vitamin C.

onlinegenericpill

by onlinegenericpill on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:07 am

danakerr wrote:I tried to research about Hydresence and it's a pretty promising product. It is interesting to know that you also prefer organic products to your skin. Personally, that is what I prefer as well. My skin is very sensitive that using harmful chemicals damage it. Lavender, endoca, rosemary and tea tree works for me. Just a few drops of any of these oil help rejuvenate my skin and treats inflammation. It also works wonders. It is a good thing that we have this kind of forum where we can share our good experience to other people and inspire them to continue battling with acne.
Yeah. Organic products are really helpful instead of using chemical products.

8 posts