Late period

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
Mermalade

by Mermalade on Mon May 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Late period

Hi,
I've had sex about three weeks ago, so it could be pregnancy, but i did a test today and it was negative. It's 34 days since my last period start date. My periods are irregular.

Few months ago on an ultrasound there were two cysts found, one of the cysts was on my ovary (the second cyst was an urachal cyst, which also can affect my frequent urination), so now I guess I'm stressing too much and reading about ovarian cancers :lol:
With the whole covid, my follow up gyno appointment is postponed till August.. So now idk if I should go waste Gps time, or wait another week for my period, which I understand could be late due to stress.

My symptoms for the last few months, on and off lower back pain, and increased urination (I've always peed a lot, but now it's even more often, and i have been checked for bladder and kidney problems before, and never had infections)

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri May 22, 2020 11:03 am

Re: Late period

Hi Mermalade,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

To prevent stress it is probably wise to avoid googling symptoms and perhaps keep a diary of symptoms and track them. If symptoms are persisting or getting worse, then we would suggest contacting your GP for a telephone appointment and see what they advise in this situation now that your consultant has been postponed.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts