Endometriosis? Very upset

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

6 posts
rmhabae38

by rmhabae38 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Endometriosis? Very upset

Hi all, I have no idea how this works as I’m new but I’m becoming increasingly, you could say depressed, over my health recently. I was told I had PID last year, and I was treated effectively. Since then my period have been so so so heavy it stops me leaving the house, I am in chronic pain during my cycle. I also get a horrible pain on my ovulation day. I’ve been experiencing chronic tonsillitis (at least once a month) and my immune system is really weak. I have had persistent lower back pain for years now that won’t go away and I’ve started having a lot of headaches (front of head). I was told at my PID check up that I have a retroverted uterus and I am just becoming so upset and overwhelmed with everything going on and I was wondering if anyone has had this combination of issues and what it may be. I am going to see a doctor but it would be nice to have someone who may have suffered with this too? I’ve done the bad thing of googling symptoms and it’s come up with endometriosis and I just don’t know what to do.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Re: Endometriosis? Very upset

Hello and welcome to the talkhealth forums.

Really sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. We currently have an open clinic around gynaecology running until March 16th, which connects you with leading experts in the field. Hopefully you should be able to connect to others that may be going through similar situations, or get an answer from a clinical expert.

There's dedicated sections to periods and endometriosis which may be beneficial to you:

Periods: https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... php?f=1001
Endometriosis: https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... php?f=1005

I hope you find these links, and the open clinic itself, useful. Getting some time in with your GP is definitely worth while as well. Let us know how it goes.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

smtweb435

by smtweb435 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:11 am

@rmhabae38 You should really take proper care of yourself and got for checkup as suggested as soon as possible.

fortitudehspl

by fortitudehspl on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:48 am

Take care Yourself @rmhabae38 & Suggest to visit your nearest gynecologists.

synthia100

by synthia100 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 pm

Symptoms of endometriosis may be similar to the symptoms of other gynecological diseases - adnexitis or bladder inflammation, ectopic pregnancy, hemorrhoids or irritable bowel syndrome. however, it is endometriosis, they can provide, among others:

painful menstruation
abundant menstruation, and too long menstrual bleeding
painful relations
trouble getting pregnant
pain, and sometimes pessimerness spotting
pressure, but also pain that occurs during and after the bowel movement
sometimes traces of blood in the urine or blood in the stool when the endometrium is implanted in the bladder or rectum

Remember that these can be normal hormonal disorders, there is nothing to worry about

sumita12sofat

by sumita12sofat on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:15 pm

It is compulsory to visit expert Gynaecologist.

6 posts