fluid filled sac in uterus

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

1 post
skykitten85

by skykitten85 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 am

fluid filled sac in uterus

Hello, Thankyou for taking the time to read. A little history first. I'm happily married with 3 children, in April 2014 I had a surgical sterlization and in 2017 I had an ectropian removal and ablation.
For several months I have had the worst most painful periods you could ever imagine, little bleeding but I'm doubled up crying with the pain and no painkillers work, sex is painful, my lower back and right hip is painful, I need to pee constantly, random bouts of nausea, chronic fatigued and just generally feeling meh and fed up.
I went to the doctor who examined me and she said the ectropian has grown back and sent me for an ultrasound. I got the results today, so not only do I have the ectropian I also have what they think is a fibroid on my right side and at the very top of my uterus a fluid filled sac which has left everyone clueless as to what, why and how. I've been told I don't need to worry about cancer (But off course I'm going to worry!) There seems to be no urgency for a gyno referal but I'm pulling my hair out thinking I'm dying!
I had a urine sample sent of today to check for the pregnancy hormone but no blood work has been arranged.
Has anyone had any experience of such a thing to calm down my overthinking?