uncontrollable bladder

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
Stuffles

by Stuffles on Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:34 pm

uncontrollable bladder

Not sure if this is the right forum category.... but here goes.

I've been aware of this for years and never saw anything odd about it: whenever I stimulate my clitoris, I have the urge to pee. It doesn't hapen if I'm laying on my stomach, but if I am standing, sitting or lying on my back, I will react to stimulation by peeing, even if I don't actually have to pee.
I was always aware of it, and after coming unprepared for a doctor's appointement where I had to give a urine sample, I started using it to my advantage. If I want to make sure I don't have to go during a movie for example, I just go to the bathroom, stimulate my clit and empty my bladder beforehand, even if I didn't really have to pee.

I tried to do a little research recently as to WHY that happened, though, and all I got were posts about "how to fix" it and that it was a dysfunction in the bladder or something....? Is it something I should talk to my doctor about? It's quite practical, I spend a lot less time in the bathroom, but can it be bad for me or does it mean something's wrong with my "system"?

Thank you to anyone who replies!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:53 pm

Re: uncontrollable bladder

Hi Stuffles,

Thank you for posting on the forum. We hope that you will receive some replies soon to your question from our other members who may have experienced something similar to you.

We do actually have an upcoming online gynaecological clinic from the 2nd-13th March. You will be able to post your question there where Gynaecological experts will be able to answer it.

Please find a link to the clinic below:

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... y_2020.php

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts