Too much sex for her vagina?

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
bryan_ct

by bryan_ct on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Too much sex for her vagina?

Good morning Professionals and well informed people. I have a concern and Ive asked my significant other about it and she always gives me the same answer. In the past year we have had sex on average twice a day sometimes three or four, sometimes none but none never last for more than a day or two, depending on our schedule or if its her period or /and hormone levels. I am wondering if this is too much for her. Im average penis size and our love making usually last 20 mins to 45 mins, sometimes longer like an hour or two multiple times a day. She never outright complains but she makes little noises I get concerned. I always tell her she can tell me if shes sore or not into it or something hurts. But hasnt happen yet and as a healthy guy Im always ready to go. How durable is the vagina? Should I give her a break?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:20 am

Re: Too much sex for her vagina?

Hi bryan_ct,

Thank you for posting about your concern. Sadly, we are unable to give out specific medical advice to you but hopefully other members may be able to help.

If you are UK based, you may want to have a chat with someone about it by calling the national sexual health helpline free on 0300 123 7123. Your call will be treated with sensitivity and in strict confidence. The Sexual Health Helpline is open from 9am-8pm, Monday-Friday.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts