Question about multiple orgasms

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
yaziby05

by yaziby05 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:36 am

Question about multiple orgasms

I have been experiencing something for a little over a couple of years now and I'm not sure if this is normal. I have not found a while lot of information on the internet on this topic. A little over a couple years now I discovered that I orgasm multiple times in one session. I have found some literature on this topic but I feel mine goes a little further than this. I was curious as to how many orgasms I was having in a session so I bought a lap counter. In an hour session I would have around sixty orgasms. I then bought a fitness watch to see what my heart rate is doing during these sessions. My heart rate peaks coincide almost perfectly with the number on my counter. I learned that I have an orgasm at least every minute with sometimes slightly more frequent. I had a vaginalplasty three years ago and am curious if this is one of the side effects. 

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:55 am

Re: Question about multiple orgasms

Hi yaziby05,

Thank you for posting on the forum. Unfortunately we are unable to give specific medical advice on individual conditions here. If this is concerning you but you would prefer not to discuss this with your GP, then you may want to consider calling the National Sexual Health Helpline free on 0300 123 7123. They may know if it is a side effect of vaginoplasty. Your call will be treated with sensitivity and in strict confidence. The Sexual Health Helpline is open from 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts