Vagina Pain

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
Xxhelpplease

by Xxhelpplease on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:58 pm

Vagina Pain

Hi! Hopefully someone can relate and maybe help. I’ve been to three doctors for a really awful vaginal burning pain I’m having . No one can help me! They always just test me for stds, utis, and yeast infections and all come back negative every time. My Pap smears are up to date and all good. I’ve had a burning pain during/after sex on occasion. It always went away in an hour. It’s been getting worse and now it lasts days and it’s constant during the day, not just during/after sex. The searing pain is both inside my vagina and outside on my labia. A recent development is my labia and clit got swollen and red after having sex. I’ve done my own research and I don’t think it’s vaginismus because the pain is also on my outside my vagina. I was on Nuvaring birth control but stopped for a few months but the pain didn’t subside. The lube we use is pretty natural and organic and I’ve seen no bad reactions. No recent change in laundry detergent so I know it can’t be that irritation me as suggested by a doctor. Some background, I’m in my 20s and married.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:47 am

Re: Vagina Pain

Hi Xxhelpplease,

Sorry to hear about the pain you are in. It sounds very difficult for you to know where to turn, given that you have received negative tests results for various things. You may want to consider calling the national sexual health helpline free on 0300 123 7123. Your call will be treated with sensitivity and in strict confidence. The Sexual Health Helpline is open from 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday. They are very helpful and may be able to shed some light on what would be causing your symptoms.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Shinebright

by Shinebright on Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:36 am

Re: Vagina Pain

Just wondering if you ever found an answer for this ?? I have the exact same symptoms!

Hi! Hopefully someone can relate and maybe help. I’ve been to three doctors for a really awful vaginal burning pain I’m having . No one can help me! They always just test me for stds, utis, and yeast infections and all come back negative every time. My Pap smears are up to date and all good. I’ve had a burning pain during/after sex on occasion. It always went away in an hour. It’s been getting worse and now it lasts days and it’s constant during the day, not just during/after sex. The searing pain is both inside my vagina and outside on my labia. A recent development is my labia and clit got swollen and red after having sex. I’ve done my own research and I don’t think it’s vaginismus because the pain is also on my outside my vagina. I was on Nuvaring birth control but stopped for a few months but the pain didn’t subside. The lube we use is pretty natural and organic and I’ve seen no bad reactions. No recent change in laundry detergent so I know it can’t be that irritation me as suggested by a doctor. Some background, I’m in my 20s and married.

3 posts