Is this pregnancy sign?

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
Hestia313

by Hestia313 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:59 pm

Is this pregnancy sign?

I'm 20 and virgin. I haven't had penetrative sex yet but last week around, 15 and 16. I had dry humping with my boyfriend without penetrative sex. He also put on condom but I'm afraid if I can get pregnant from fingering and humping.

So, I checked myself with home pregnancy test on 31st morning and it showed negative. At that night, I had brown discharge like spotting but it didn't fill a pad. I keep having brown discharge till today . So, I'm quite worried bcuz I never had such unusual brown discharge or any sex experience before. My period should start around 3rd or 4th October. So, I'm wondering whether it's discharge before period or it's instead of period??

I'm also having some signs like lower abdomen cramp when I lay down or get up and frequent urinating. I can't ask my mom or other female around me bcuz I've grown up in a country which is very conservation when it comes to sex before marriage. I'm feeling depressed with the thought of getting pregnant accidentally and I feel regretful about my actions. Please kindly answer my concerns Thank you🙏

thakurhimanshi

by thakurhimanshi on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Re: Is this pregnancy sign?

Don’t worry, not likely to be a pregnancy from what you’ve described... bear in mind brownish loss means there was so little that by the time it had made its way down and out.

HealthStasia

by HealthStasia on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:23 pm

definitely not pregnancy, with the discharge it could be an infection

Lilianamls

by Lilianamls on Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:55 am

Good post, keep up this interesting work. It's great to know that this topic is also covered on this website, so we hope you'll take the time to discuss it! Know for more information . Know for more information Pain relief cream

4 posts