No sex Drive

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
KweliPendo

by KweliPendo on Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:40 pm

No sex Drive

I am 33 years old with two kids and for the last two years my sex drive has decrease. I don't get horny at all and barely get turn on. I have an IUD but this started way before I got it.i And I also have uterus Fibriods which was there before I had kids and my drive was there. I spoke to my doctor and she did nothing, told me it may be the IUD, but my drive was gone before IUD and I just don't know what to do. Any one experience this?

lxbr2986

by lxbr2986 on Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:57 am

Re: No sex Drive

Hi KweliPendo,

I'm sorry to hear this, and I see you posted this last April so I hope this issue has resolved for you! But if not..Have you tried any natural ways of boosting your libido? Cordycep mushrooms, Ginseng and Ginko Biloba are all natural supplements have been shown to improve sex drive, if you're interested/willing to take some. Also marijuana!

I hope this helps.

Lucy

happypill

by happypill on Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:09 pm

Women's sexual desires naturally fluctuate over the years. Highs and lows commonly coincide with the beginning or end of a relationship or with major life changes, such as pregnancy, menopause or illness. Some medications used for mood disorders also can cause low sex drive in women.

If your lack of interest in sex continues or returns and causes personal distress, you may have a condition called sexual interest/arousal disorder.

But you don't have to meet this medical definition to seek help. If you're bothered by a low sex drive or decreased sex drive, there are lifestyle changes and sexual techniques that may put you in the mood more often. Some medications may offer promise as well.

I hope this helps.

tmsouth7882@yahoo.com

by tmsouth7882@yahoo.com on Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:03 pm

If this doctor is doing nothing find another one that cares. You are young. You should still have a good sex drive. I would think first your hormones need to be tested. Sometimes a primary care doctor will do it or a gynecologist.

You could be low on testosterone. That helps with sex drive. I'm on hormone replacement therapy but I am past menopause.

I am sorry you are going through that. I hope it gets better

Toni

4 posts