Cervicitis?

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

1 post
lxbr2986

by lxbr2986 on Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:48 am

Cervicitis?

For over a year now I've had pain whenever my boyfriend and I try to have sex. Lately it seems to be worse- him even trying to put it in causes excruciating pain and we have to stop. It's almost as if his penis is too big to fit anymore?
At my most recent CT scan (for an issue unrelated to this) the report said my cervix was "slightly enlarged". When I look at it in the mirror it does look puffy but I also can't remember what it looked like before all of this started.
I've tried it all; I've been to the doctor several times (diagnosed with yeast infections, BV, Cyclotic Vaginosis, etc but no STDs ever), been on numerous antibiotics, taken baking soda/boric acid baths, told to use lidocaine to numb the pain during sex (NO), tried extra lube, condom vs no condom, different positions....and nothing has truly helped. I haven't had normal, pain-free sex in over a year. And I'm only 22. I am beyond frustrated and want to get to the root of the issue. Has anyone else experienced this? And did anything help? Thanks in advance! :D