pelvic congestion syndrome

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
louise575

by louise575 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:45 pm

pelvic congestion syndrome

Please has anyone got advice.I have been diagnosed with Pelvic congestion I am in so much pain constantly,cannot lift my daughter,walk for long periods of time or stand .Feel sick or am sick my bowels are a mess ,blood in urine cannot deal with the pain when trying to have sex with hubby no painkillers have worked yet.I go back at end of December see gyno at hospital but his attitude so far has been crap like tough deal with it.Has anyone else got this or know of a decent doctor in Manchester,

David147

by David147 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:48 am

Re: pelvic congestion syndrome

I have Pelvic Congestion Syndrome as one of my many health problems. When pain occurs with this it can sometimes cause very intense cramping at periods sometimes causing women to think it's endometriosis when it isn't.

Pelvic Congestion Syndrome is just another name for varicose veins of the pelvis.

My doctor discovered I had this when I had surgery in 2003 to check the status of my endometriosis. Sometimes Pelvic Congestion Syndrome can be diagnosed with the help of an x-ray procedure called angiography

3 posts