Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

6 posts
mbhicks2002

by mbhicks2002 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Re: Bleeding and a big piece of tissue came out

No I haven't been able to get an appointment yet. He's been out of the office most the week because of surgeries and the holiday. The nurse made me feel like I was crazy to even be concerned and calling. I'm still not sure what to do. Thank you for your reply.

David147

by David147 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:44 am

Re: Bleeding and a big piece of tissue came out

It sounds like you miscarried, the same exact thing happened to me, you need to go see a doctor so they can clean you out, or else you might get an infection.

sabrinalee

by sabrinalee on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Re: ..........

people have asked me about reflexology for miscarriage since I did use that as one of my alternative treatments once I knew that my hCG levels were dropping and there was no fetal heartbeat.

finding a reflexologist open to treating me knowing that I was "pregnant" was a challenge - some thought I was trying to abort my pregnancy. keep that in mind when looking for a practitioner. Make sure
they are a certified reflexologist, not a massage therapist who will just rub your feet.

Outside of feet are the ovaries. Inside is the uterus. Also around the base of the big toes especially around the back of the toe - this hits the Parrathyroid gland. And press firmly in the middle of the pad
of your big toes. This hits your pituitary gland. Also rub across the tops of the feet where they connet with your legs (fallopian tubes).

With a combination of acupuncture, Chinese herbs and reflexology, I was able to nudge along the natural process of expelling an unviable fetus. Within about 24-48 hours, your uterus should naturally begin to cramp and contract.

Sometimes, ripening the cervix with evening primrose can help. I did this for my 2nd miscarriage but not my 3rd and don't think I noticed a difference.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon May 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Re: ..........

Thank you for the advice and for sharing your experience.

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

6 posts