Hymen skin too thick to tear

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
NHowe-Bamford

by NHowe-Bamford on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Hymen skin too thick to tear

Hello, I want some advice what to do to get my hymen surgically snipped as I can't have intercourse because the hymen skin is too thick. Do I get in contact with my GP first or go to a sexual health clinic, or what do I do?

David147

by David147 on Sat May 02, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Hymen skin too thick to tear

First of all, it's is hugely unlikely that masturbation has made your labia (lips) more stretchy, that is just natural development. Unless you've been pulling on the 15hrs a day then you'd have a hard time stretching them. So don't worry about that.

It's possible that what you are feeling is your hymen, yes. If you looked at yourself using a mirror down there then you might even be able to see for yourself. It would look like a partial or total membrane of skin blocking the entrance to the vagina.

As for masturbating too much, don't even worry about that. It's perfectly healthy to masturbate and it will help with your future sex life to know your own body. Masturbation only becomes unhealthy if it detracts from the rest of your life. So if you find that you don't leave the house anymore or you stop eating because you're too busy masturbating then you could consider it a problem, lol.

4 posts