Dry Vagina and Bleeding Between Periods

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
littlemissworrypants

by littlemissworrypants on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Dry Vagina and Bleeding Between Periods

Hi,

This morning my vagina felt itchy and irritated so I went to the toilet at work. It has a very slight burning sensation and is very dry. I wiped with tissue paper and there was some blood, very much like a light period, but I'm not due on until midweek next week. I have had two months in a row without stopping to take a break from the pill, could this be the reason? I know I probably shouldn't have done that. I did feel like I was having cramps earlier, though they have subsided now. I'm 23 if that helps. Can anybody offer any advice on this, should I be worried? I've read that stress could be the reason, and although I don't feel very stressed right now (this problem aside!) I have been working long hours recently. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) thank you!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: Dry Vagina and Bleeding Between Periods

Hi,

I would make an appointment with your GP just to let them know and ask their advice. If this is unusual for you its worth checking it over with them.

Let us know how you get on
Sonia
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

littlemissworrypants

by littlemissworrypants on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Re: Dry Vagina and Bleeding Between Periods

Hi,

Thank you for your response! I've been drinking a lot of fluids and it seems to be getting better. Still bleeding a little bit but I'm due on my period tomorrow or the day after so if the problem persists I'll get to my GP to see what's wrong.

Thanks again!

4 posts