Herbal Remedies For Alopecia

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

21 posts
naturalcure

by naturalcure on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 am

Herbal Remedies For Alopecia

What is Alopecia?
Alopecia is a disease of hair follicles in which a person suffers from loss of hair on the skin and on the scalp. Alopecia badly affects the hair follicles and a patient suffering from this syndrome experiences hair fall in the form of small and round patches and under normal circumstances this disease does not lead to complete hair fall.
How is it caused?
Alopecia is caused due to various reasons as it is an autoimmune disease. The function of immune system is to protect the body against some infections and ailments and in this sort of disease the immune system erroneously attacks some part of your own body. In the case of patient suffering from Alopecia the immune system has attacked the hair follicles. The exact cause of this disorder is still not known but scientists however believe that genes play a definite role and in some cases it has been evidently proven as a genetic disorder. A virus in the environment can also be a major cause of this sort of disease to originate and get triggered in later stages. Chemotherapy and emotional stress also plays a very vital role in promoting this disorder.
Symptoms of Disease
The disease is identified by some obvious signs and symptoms which include:
• Round or oval shaped patches of hair loss
• Hair pores visible on the affected skin
• Shine on the affected skin
• Irregular or receding hair line on the forehead
• Redness on the skin surrounding the stumps of hair
• Dandruff on the scalp
• Slow and progressive loss of hair from vertex
• Short and poorly generated hair
• Whitening of the forehead
• Thinning of hair
• Increased spacing between hair or general thinning of hair
Treatment, Prevention & when to see the Doctor?
There are several treatment options designed and formulated for curing Alopecia. A patient should consult a doctor when they observe an abnormal hair loss on the skin or scalp, lost hair do not grow back or if the skin under the hair lost is abnormally white or has dandruff like scaling. You should opt out a treatment option immediately so that you can prevent further hair loss and restore the long lost hair. You can also opt various prevention techniques as well like eating a well-balanced diet, changing the shampoo and drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to keep you well hydrated. Also avoid excessive shampooing and try to get a regular head oil massage for rapid improvements to be seen.
Last edited by admin on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Overt promotion of a product by the manufacturer or distributor of that product is not permitted in our forums - see forum rules

frederickwilfred

by frederickwilfred on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Re: Herbal Remedies For Alopecia

Thanks for sharing your opinions for herbal treatment for Alopecia.

JenniferGlover

by JenniferGlover on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:04 am

Great information about Alopecia, its signs and symptoms as well as natural remedies to treat Alopecia.

j121walker

by j121walker on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:55 am

I am also suffering with this condition known as "Alopecia". My physician recommended me a medication known as Propecia - for hair loss treatment. i want to know about the side effects of this remedies. I get this information from this article.
Last edited by admin on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising products removed - not permitted - see forum rules

amelia_shw

by amelia_shw on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:22 am

It is difficult to say exactly the cause of alopecia, but many people think it is due to heredity and immune system. Sadly, when hair loss begins, it is very difficult to stop it.

I am also a passionate fan of herbal remedies and thank you for the idea of using natural therapies to treat alopecia.

Abeljohn

by Abeljohn on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:28 am

Great information.

445puera

by 445puera on Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 am

Thank you for the thread,very good information i suffered from this condition and at first thought itscoz i was breastfeeding as many told me but now i know and have the solution

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:42 pm

You may be interested in an awareness even for hair loss which is happening in September called Get Ahead of Hair Loss - you can find out more here - https://www.getaheadofhairloss.com/

Hope this helps.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

synthia100

by synthia100 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:51 pm

wooo, so rally good information - I have to show this post to my mother :o

21 posts