Talk Women’s Healthtalkwomenshealth forum

talkhealth > Forums > talkwomenshealth > breast problems

breast problems

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

Lump

Postby iiianonymous on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:26 am

Hi, I have a lump in both of my breasts, one larger and a sore to touch. Its been like this for a year and a half now. I am 13 so is this a part of growing? I was at the doctors a year ago and they said it was acompletley normal, but just to be 100% safe, should i worry?
iiianonymous

Re: Lump

Postby talkhealth on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:06 am

Hi iiianonymous

Thank you for your post. We appreciate that this must be worrying for you and we would always recommend that you get checked by your doctor, even if it's just to put your mind at rest.

Please let us know how you get on.

Best wishes
talkhealth
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog
talkhealth

Re: Lump

Postby BellSpell on Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:30 pm

iiianonymous wrote:Hi, I have a lump in both of my breasts, one larger and a sore to touch. Its been like this for a year and a half now. I am 13 so is this a part of growing? I was at the doctors a year ago and they said it was acompletley normal, but just to be 100% safe, should i worry?

Hiya, dear! It's totally part of growing up. It may be caused by your mammary glands developing. I remember that my breasts were itchy too back then in the puberty period. Now they are still too sensitive especially at the time of PMS but it's just way that it may be. Not necessary, not unusual. If you don't trust your doctor then try to go to another one.
BellSpell