Small lump on breast

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

6 posts
AnnVargheese

by AnnVargheese on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:53 am

Small lump on breast

"I recently had a small lump on my left breast. It was diagnosed by the doctors at needstreet. But after going through some blogs and forums, I came into the conclusion that these lumps are early signs of breast cancer.
What's your opinion? Should Isee a doctor?"

susan56davies

by susan56davies on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:02 pm

Re: Small lump on breast

Hi,
I had discovered I had small lump in my breast 3 weeks ago and they sent me for my mammogram and ultra sound and they could not find anything alarming they said because I knocked it a few weeks ago it could be a fatty lump from the trauma so get it checked for your own peace of mind not all lumps are cancer you could get little cysts or fatty lumps hope this helped take care

Sue xx

Alina Silviu

by Alina Silviu on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Whatever it is but I would recommend you to visit doctor and get properly checked, so you may avoid complications later.

ElisaNorris

by ElisaNorris on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:58 am

My mother too had lumps on the breast. At first we ignored her signs and symptoms but then it pained a lot for her and we consulted oncologists. After diagnosis it was found that she had breast cancer. You may not have it but checking from good doctors can relieve the stress. Doctors are highly experienced in this field and we treated our mother at this hospital only.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as forum rules do not allow posting of commercial links.

arvbuttar

by arvbuttar on Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi,
I would suggest you visit a doctor ASAP so that if the doctor finds anything major cause, he will treat you on time without any complication.
Thanks.

OncMD_us

by OncMD_us on Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:33 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well dear. You should keep a close eye on the lump and the appearance of your breasts.
Also you should get mammogram once a year to avoid the risk.
Taking second opinion on the same diagnosis also avoids the risk and gives you peace of min.

Thanks

6 posts