menopause, the effects

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
hv98p3tl

by hv98p3tl on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:02 pm

menopause, the effects

I am 58 and have been having symptoms such as breasts cysts, for the past 5 years, I now have had a yeast infection, took canneston tablet which did help, but still have itching around the vagina and back passage area, I am taking a product called meno-pace, it is helping and my skin and hair, and memory are vastly improved, I am told yeast infections do stop at 60, I just hope my kidneys will not be damaged. because sometimes it is painful when I urinate, exercise does help a lot and even a tot of wine.

desreecrooks

by desreecrooks on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:18 am

Re: menopause, the effects

Hello,

I too am experiencing menopause. I'm happy to say, I have no symptoms other than my period has stopped and for me, that is a great thing. Here are some suggestions try them for a month and tell me how you feel?

1. Come off all meats, chicken, fish, dairy, processed sugars
2. No soda pops, bottled or canned juices, white flour, white rice, white sugar, white salt, wheat

1. Substitute the white flour with spelt, rye, Kamut, etc. all of these healthy alternatives you can find at your local health store, so you can have these grains for your bread, pasta, cereals, etc.
2.Start eating a bowl of fruits in the morning, this will clean your system, make sure the fruits have seeds in them / or you can have a fruit smoothy
3 lunchtime eat a nice serving of vegetables with a healthy starch, e.g. pumpkin, spelt pasta, quinoa, wild rice, etc.
4. if you want to snack on something later make sure its healthy with no processed sugars.
5. dinner eat a meal with lots of veggies. go on youtube for some great recipes
6. Drink lots of water, keep your body hydrated
&. Himalayan or Celtic salts

Read up on these supplements / I take them all

7. Tumeric, Moringa, Bentonite Clay, Chlorophyll, Black Seed Oil

Your body seems to be acidic, you need it to become alkaline. This is a great place to start if your up for the challenge, good luck

2 posts