What time of day do you feel your worst?

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

8 posts
Dancing Queen

by Dancing Queen on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 am

What time of day do you feel your worst?

Just wondered in general at what time of day does anyone feel their worst with their symptoms, first thing, afternoon evening or all the time?

Penelope Pitstop

by Penelope Pitstop on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Re: What time of day do you feel your worst?

Having just started the peri menopause I'm sure that my symptoms will get worse. However I currently struggle most at night with the hot sweats and in the morning with my mood swings. Once I've eaten I seem to be okay (or maybe that's just because my children have gone to school by then!!!) :D

Nagging Nora

by Nagging Nora on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:14 pm

I am definitely at my worst around 6/7 pm in the evening. I tend to feel exhausted, hormonal and very irritable. Maybe it's due to the disturbed nights catching up with me at that stage of the day or that my energy levels are low because I haven't eaten but I will often find that a glass of wine will come in handy then!!

AyersN

by AyersN on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:35 am

I feel terrible in the morning, especially when I have to get up early for work... I have a low blood pressure, I feel dizzy, have terrible migraines, and no coffee will help... I am clueless about what to do with it, I guess, I should change a job and my life style and get as much sleep as I need.

Dancing Queen

by Dancing Queen on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Well it looks like there's no rhyme or reason to when you feel bad with menopause symptoms, I guess everyone's different and I'll just have to accept that it can happen at any time of the day or night. At least I can start putting things down to something now! :(

Millie1

by Millie1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 am

Hi ,just joined this forum .At the end of my tether and worried .I go through phases of almost narcolepsy ,esp in the afternoon.I start by feeling cold then shivery then nod off and mostly feel better after a nap .I never usually do this ,not even when I had kids .Does anyone get this ?

Nagging Nora

by Nagging Nora on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 am

Millie1 I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling especially in the afternoons. Like you I've never been able to take a nap in the afternoons but there are many times that I could curl up and do it now!! Have you seen the doctor about this? Are you on HRT? Sometimes this can help relieve these kinds of symptoms. Unfortunately I think it's one of those things us women have to go through though and it's worse for some than others!!

JeanneLouise

by JeanneLouise on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:42 pm

I feel worst at around mid afternoon. I feel extremely tired, irritable, I struggle to get through until bed time.

8 posts