Magnesium and Calcium

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

1 post
Gabrielle

by Gabrielle on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Magnesium and Calcium

Hot sweats, migraines, sleepless nights, pains, itching. I've suffered them all, and tried all the recommendations, vitamin e, black cohosh, agnus castus, (this helped slightly) and many potions that were guaranteed to help the symptoms of menopause . You name it, i have tried it, all the expensive and big named brands.

The solution....... Magnesium and Vitamin B and Calcium and vitamin D. All for the grand cost of £3.50. I no longer suffer from the above and at a fraction of the cost . I would suggest you do research on google there is a long list of ailments associated with lack of magnesium. And apparently 90% of the population suffer due to lack of magnesium. It also helps with anxiety and depression which often accompanies the symptoms of menopause.

I just wish I had found this out sooner. I feel full of energy and my purse is a lot fuller too.

Also just thought I would mention, I was on the most expensive drugs for migraine, and found a quarter of an aspirin works equally as well. Again for the grand price 16p a pack.

I hope this post helps someone and I wish you the best of luck!