4 posts
Beth

by Beth on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Hot Flashes .

Why do thay get worse ?

AprilA

by AprilA on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Re: Hot Flashes .

Oh, I know, mine do too. They seem to build up as the day goes along. However I have noticed that I tend to get hot flushes coming up to my period and just after my period. Not much inbetween. I suppose this is just the start of the menopause for me! I have started to wear lighter weight clothing, not so easy in this weather but with a light weight scarf round my neck to keep me warm seems to help.

longterm_sufferer

by longterm_sufferer on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm really suffering with hot flushes at the moment - I find it really embarrassing. I will try the layered approach - layers I can peel off when I get hot!! Hope this works but if anyone has any other ideas or tips please let me know.

Gabrielle

by Gabrielle on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Hot sweats, migraines, sleepless nights, pains, itching. I've suffered them all, and tried all the recommendations, vitamin e, black cohosh, agnus castus, (this helped slightly) and many potions that were guaranteed to help the symptoms of menopause . You name it, i have tried it, all the expensive and big named brands.

The solution....... Magnesium and Vitamin B and Calcium and vitamin D. All for the grand cost of £3.50. I no longer suffer from the above and at a fraction of the cost . I would suggest you do research on google there is a long list of ailments associated with lack of magnesium. And apparently 90% of the population suffer due to lack of magnesium. It also helps with anxiety and depression which often accompanies the symptoms of menopause. And it also helps to regulate and maintain weight.

I just wish I had found this out sooner. I feel full of energy and my purse if a lot filler too.

Also just thought I would mention, I was on the most expensive drugs for migraine, and found a quarter of an aspirin works equally as well. Again for the grand price 16p a pack.

I hope this post helps someone and I wish you the best of luck!

4 posts