Anxiety and borderline personality disorder

Post your questions about anxiety and panic attacks here.

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Guest Posts

by Guest Posts on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Anxiety and borderline personality disorder

Ive been on medication about 3 yrs now but recently decided to stop taking my meds, do u think its safe or not to stop at all at one go. I take it wen im feeling abit offish or not well then sleep it off. Can this have a serious outcome for me or do u think il be okay. Although I must say that Im doing okay but just from time to time I I actually feel like im going to get sick, but for the last couple of days ive been very moody, like a bad mood one minute and fine the next and feel guilty about the smallest things.... thanx in advance.
Tasneem
talkhealth team on behalf of a guest visitor

Teyhou Smyth

by Teyhou Smyth on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:50 am

Re: Anxiety and borderline personality disorder

Hi Tasneem

Thank you for your message.

I would always advise that anyone stays on their medication and does not make any change unless they are under the care of a psychiatrist and/or consulting with a mental health professional. Depending on your diagnosis, there would have been a reason for you to be under medication and remaining compliant is critical for your own wellbeing unless discussed with a professional.

I would advise you to make an appointment as soon as possible especially if you are having symptoms or side effects so that you are able to maintain good physical and mental health.

Thank you
Teyhou Smyth
Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist and Registered Associate Professional Clinical Counselor

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... _smyth.php

2 posts