British Skin Foundation - Skin Cancer/Moles

Moderator: talkhealth

Moles, various

Postby on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:35 am

I've many moles around my body but I'm finding it difficult to find a Dr who will take my concerns, seriously, as they can only talk about one subject at a time! What do I do, please? :?: :!:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Re: Moles, various

Postby Dr Walayat Hussain on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:22 pm

It sounds like you may have had limited time to discuss your concerns with your GP. Perhaps you could schedule an appointment with them specifically to discuss your skin concerns. If you remain unhappy, then your GP can always refer you to see a Consultant Dermatologist to have your moles checked. If you aren't having any luck on the NHS, you always have the option of seeing a Consultant of your choice privately.
Dr Walayat Hussain
Consultant Dermatologist & Specialist Dermatological Surgeon
User avatar
Dr Walayat Hussain
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest