Suffering in back pain

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

16 posts
drarjunsharda

by drarjunsharda on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Re: Suffering in back pain

Neck Pain (Cervical Pain)
The bones, ligaments, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow for motion. Any abnormalities, inflammation, or injury can cause neck pain or stiffness.

causes of neck pain

poor posture
working at a desk for too long without changing position
sleeping with your neck in a bad position
jerking your neck during exercise

johny rryan

by johny rryan on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:03 pm

First one needs to maintain a healthy balancing weight, stretching the muscle regularly and sleeping well by choosing a medium of firm for neck pain.

kabirkolle

by kabirkolle on Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:23 pm

You case is so simple. You just need to change your lifestyle a little bit. You just need to get up after 1-1.5 hours from your seat and you can do some exercises which you can do on your chair and if this is not possible then you just need to do exercise daily in the evening or morning.

andrewwood

by andrewwood on Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:19 pm

jordanan

by jordanan on Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:02 am

Massages, stretching exercises, large neck and back heating pads, maybe you can suggest your brother to consider acupuncture treatment. This is all effective physical therapy I can think of, because taking drugs is always risky. Hope your brother gets rid of the pain soon!

scilover

by scilover on Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:00 am

Sorry to hear that's happening to your brother. I also face this as well as I work from morning till night sitting nonstop. I would recommend your brother to get out from the chair and have a small break once in a while. Perhaps just a walk outside to stretch a bit. I did this and it really helped!

16 posts