Head to Toe muscle pain

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
pmkendall

by pmkendall on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Head to Toe muscle pain

Im recovering from a coma. I suffered muscle wastage and woke paralysed from the neck down. Contrary to the movies there is no help or support. I was sent home just able to shuffle on a walking frame. Ive taught myself to walk, use my hands etc Im in one way very mobile but still have a long way to go, i have no stamina and no flexibility. By early evening im chair bound and in horrific head to toe pain. Every movement causes muscle strain which in turn causes pain. I push myself every day. Desperate to get my life back. I want to ride motorbikes and dance, ride horses and walk my dog. My questions are ....
1/ Is there anyone here recovering from coma
2/ Does anyone have any coping strategies they think would help me. Walking with my trolley i find humiliating but i need to sit a lot
3/ Medications ...... im on a lot. Anyone here geting help from hemp / CBD ?
4/ My back is in a terrible state. I still can not lift myself from bed, short walk causes me to bend at 90 degrees on my right ..... help ?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:58 am

Re: Head to Toe muscle pain

pmkendall - so sorry to read your post. I hope some of our members will be able to help you.

We did run an Online Clinic on Arthritis and Pain Management earlier this year - some of the information from our experts may be of help to you - https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... .php?f=965
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

ashleyjackson

by ashleyjackson on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Head to Toe muscle pain

Hi,
sorry to hear from you.
I think you should consult with an experienced physiotherapist.
He/She will guide you in a right manner.
Thanks..

3 posts