Clicky shoulder

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

5 posts
Kate99

by Kate99 on Tue May 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Clicky shoulder

I wouldn't say i have a pain as such although it does sometimes ache because of my posture at work (sitting at desk etc) but recently i have had a very clicky shoulder. It is just my right shoulder but i can't understand why. Any ideas anyone?

healthcare2

by healthcare2 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Re: Clicky shoulder

The shoulder is a ball and socket joint with a large range of movement. Such a mobile joint tends to be more susceptible to injury. Shoulder pain can stem from one or more of the following causes:
Strains from overexertion
Tendonitis from overuse
Shoulder joint instability
Dislocation
Collar or upper arm bone fractures
Frozen shoulder
Pinched nerves (also called radiculopathy)

Nellysierra12

by Nellysierra12 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Hello,

There are many conditions when shoulder problems are caused becouse of breakdown of soft tissues also sitting postion like Sitting too low, Clamping the telephone between ear and shoulder, Incorrect laptop use, Poor head posture.These all condtion will couses shoulder pain.

David147

by David147 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:59 am

The clicking noises you are hearing are most likely the result of the tendons of your muscles rubbing over different bones in your shoulders or ribs. The motion of your shoulder is very complex and has many different muscles that make it function properly. The fact that it's only one shoulder shows that you may have some muscle weakness or ligament laxity in that one shoulder. Surgery is not a good option, and should not be considered until you have considered other approaches. You have a couple options for treatment: going to the gym and work with a personal trainer to target your shoulder muscles, work with a physical therapist, or visit a chiropractor to see if there is a problem with the nerves traveling to your shoulder.

marchabc

by marchabc on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:15 am

Whenever your shoulder is hurt, the easiest way is using cold compress. It can provide you with relief almost instantly. The cold will be able to help you numb the affected area, thus alleviate pain and inflammation.

Follow some steps below:

-Take some ice cubes into a bag of plastic and have the bag wrapped in a towel.
-Apply the pack directly onto the affected area for about 15 minutes.
-Perform couples of time every day in several days.

Source: https://authorityremedies.com/home-reme ... lder-pain/

5 posts