The Urology Foundation - Penis Issues

Moderator: talkhealth

Suffering from ED

Postby Guest Posts on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:00 am

I suffer from ED, cannot achieve an erection plus a loss of gland sensitivity. Is there anything that can be done to address these issues? Thank you.
talkhealth team on behalf of a guest visitor
Guest Posts
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Re: Suffering from ED

Postby Mr Vaibhav Modgil on Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:59 pm

There are several treatment options for ED. These range from tablet treatments, to injections and lastly operations such as penile implant surgery. I would recommend you see your local urologist to assess which may be best for you.

Glans insensitivity is more tricky to deal with in that there are no well established treatment options. A consultation with your urologist is what I would advise. Treating your ED May have a positive effect on your glans insensitivity too.
Mr Vaibhav Modgil
Consultant Urological Surgeon and Andrologist
User avatar
Mr Vaibhav Modgil
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Re: Suffering from ED

Postby ivan13za on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:26 am

Thank you. Pretty much what I expected to hear, was just hoping that there was some silver bullet somewhere that would instantly solve it all. No such luck so I will keep taking the tablets as prescribed.
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:13 am

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests