Tight pelvis

Post your questions about penis issues here.

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Guest Posts

by Guest Posts on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:03 am

Tight pelvis

Why does my penis disappear up into my groin, like a turtle? I'm a very fit endurance age group athlete, I'm 50, and struggle with a very tight pelvis. My urologist says it's because I've put on weight. I have only put on about 4% body fat this year, from 14% to 18% is this enough to cause this. I'm afraid I will not be able to retrieve it to urinate sometimes.

Is there anything I can do for a very tight pelvis and penis pain? My penis hurts so bad to urinate, get erections, ejaculation, but not to keep an erection, in fact I can't get it to deflate at times for several hours. I have talked to my urologist and she says it will get better with time. She can't find any bugs, infections or trauma to cause the pain. I have found that if I try to push through the pain and urinate, I just get lots of blood for a day or two. I have found I just need to sit on the toilet for several very long minutes and just let it dribble. I can't stand and urinate at all, I just can't relax enough.

The only medications that give me any sort of tiny relief is Midol for menstrual cramps and smearing aspricream all over my penis.

Thanks Jeff
talkhealth team on behalf of a guest visitor

The Urology Foundation

by The Urology Foundation on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:56 am

Re: Tight pelvis

Thank you for your question Jeff. We would recommend seeing your GP and see an alternative urologist.

We are sorry that our experts have not been able to respond to your question at this time.

2 posts