acne fighting

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

11 posts
Akin1645878

by Akin1645878 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Re: acne fighting

I have applied pure chimp super cleanser to have no acne.
Highly recommneded to try.

ronney23

by ronney23 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:35 pm

You need to drink a lot of water each day. Drink around 10-12 full glasses of water each day. Water will get rid of the toxins in the body that are causing the acne. Natural healing is all about getting to the root of the problem, and in this case, it is toxins in the body. The water also aids in the healing process that the skin is going through. You will notice a big difference when you start drinking plenty of water.

Primenters

by Primenters on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.
● No dairy products
● Drink plenty of water
● Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea
● Use purechimp super face combo 2
● Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.
● Cut down on sugary foods
● Exercise at least 3 times a week
I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found it’s easy to follow & it’s just all a good habit now.

Akin1645878

by Akin1645878 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

●        No dairy products
●        Drink plenty of water
●        Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea
●        Use purechimp super face combo 2
●        Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.
●        Cut down on sugary foods
●        Exercise at least 3 times a week

I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found it’s easy to follow & it’s just all a good habit now.

AAseeking

by AAseeking on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 am

Akin1645878 wrote:Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

●        No dairy products
●        Drink plenty of water
●        Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea
●        Use purechimp super face combo 2
●        Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.
●        Cut down on sugary foods
●        Exercise at least 3 times a week

this :)

I also realize that no dairy products at all will surely help you get rid of acne.

beautybabe19

by beautybabe19 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:12 am

My Dermatologist recommended Sulfur after every other ingredient out there failed to work. Joesoef Skin Care makes a complete sulfur skin care line to treat acne. Their 4 step regimen is extremely effective and my complexion responded to the sulfur nicely without over drying. Surprisingly the sulfur products doesn't have quite a foul smell to it. This kit will do the trick, I hope this helps someone with acne
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as forum rules do not allow posting of commercial links.

aisforandi

by aisforandi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:43 am

Hi there! I have suffered with chronic acne most of my life. I finally found Dr. Rahimi at the
Los Angeles Acne Center. He offers many different treatments for acne and acne scarring including creams, pills, acutane, peels, injections and laser treatments. Dr. Rahimi is one of the most experienced acne surgeons in Los Angeles; he will put together an individual treatment regimen that fits your goals and budget. I highly recommend. Good luck!

AllisonM

by AllisonM on Thu May 04, 2017 6:24 am

Here is one recipe that I tried to get rid of the acne.

1) Make a thick paste by blending one teaspoon of baking soda with some lemon juice or water if you don't have any.

2) Wash your skin well by keeping it marginally moist.

3) Wash your face with warm water

4) You could do this twice a day to get quicker results.

Ema Watson

by Ema Watson on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Thanks for sharing your views with us. Actually, I am a 23 years old girl and had skin pigmentation problem from very long time. I tried many things to get rid of it, but all results to zero. My best told me about the "Cysteamine Cream" to reduce acne scars. I used that cream and I can see the result on my face. I suggest if someone had the same problem like me they can use this cream.
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as advertising not permitted in forums

11 posts