adult acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

11 posts
nikkinewman

by nikkinewman on Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:05 pm

adult acne

Any recommendations for spot treatment for adult acne? It doesn't happen often, but when it does I am at a loss for how to treat it.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:35 am

Re: adult acne

Hi nikkinewman,

Sorry to hear as an adult you are having to deal with acne, unfortunately it appears that you are not alone and that it is quite common as you will see from our recent blog article here; http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... -the-rise/
We also have an interesting article that may be of use to you here;
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/ta ... t_acne.php

We also have an upcoming acne support programme planned for the future that you may want to register your interest in here; http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/acne.php

Hope this information helps.

Regards

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

teriastiles

by teriastiles on Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:29 pm

I am 39 and still face the issue of acne, 10 years back a lot of doctors used to say it will go away after 35 but here I am.

georgiana_jones

by georgiana_jones on Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:35 pm

Hi
I am now 36 y old.
I use to have acnee from 18 ( severe ) up to 30 y old and then 1-2 spot per week.
I have tryed so many products without success.
At the moment i am using a soap from amazon . I am on the 4th week and i had only 1 spot in the first week
so by now i have 3 weeks without spots. wish me luck.

JojoKalma71

by JojoKalma71 on Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:56 pm

nikkinewman wrote:Any recommendations for spot treatment for adult acne? It doesn't happen often, but when it does I am at a loss for how to treat it.
once I was treated with acupuncture! I had a pinched nerve and it helped me a lot in 5 sessions

hannahdavids

by hannahdavids on Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:59 am

Aloe vera and apple cider vinegar work really great to spot treat acne(not mixed together)! Apply for 10-15 minutes on your face and then wash off. Try to do it daily until you see results. Avocado oil can be great too but it can be hard to find.
Check out my journey to fighting off acne and achieving clear skin here: www.theclearskinlife.com

AnnaMBart

by AnnaMBart on Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:40 pm

I'm turning 29 years old this August.
I use Adapalene gel as spot treatment during night.
It lessens the inflammation the next day.
You might want to consider. :)

www.annambart.com

Bunnykins83

by Bunnykins83 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:55 pm

I suffered with severe acne for years. I still get the odd spot even though I'm 63. I find that lavendar oil is very good at calming the inflammation. I wish I'd known about it years ago.

shruthi143

by shruthi143 on Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:17 am

It's quiet common that we get acne at our adolescence age, but those face burning acne could be controlled by taking and following some simple steps and tips. Such as washing your face frequently (not more than 3 times a day), always keeping your face clean, using some over the counter medicines or some natural products (for remedies). I felt that aloe Vera is the best thing that could help you to fight against the acne.

Acne Remove

by Acne Remove on Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:01 pm

I don't know what type of acne, whitehead, pustules, papules, or cysts you have?
Different types of acne should be treated with different methods. You'd better introduce the situation of facial acne in detail.
Help you get rid of acne.

11 posts