essential oils and acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
vibrationalhealth

by vibrationalhealth on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:24 am

essential oils and acne

Has anyone tried to use essential oils to clear their acne?

I have. And it really, REALLY helped!!! lavender, rosemary, and tea tree are some of my favorites and are super soothing for the skin. I'd be happy to share some recipes that I've used to clear up my skin!! :)

Bunnykins83

by Bunnykins83 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:40 pm

Re: essential oils and acne

I use lavender oil on any spot I get now. I am clear of acne not (I'm in my 60s) but get the odd spot. I put lavender oil on it and it soon goes. I have tried using other oils on my face with a carrier oil but it seems to cause breakouts. Lavender oil is also fantastic for treating burns and helping with sleep problems.

thakurhimanshi

by thakurhimanshi on Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:39 am

Glad to hear you!!!! Thanx for sharing

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Essential oils - when used correctly - are meant to heal and soothe the skin. In fact, I would advise anyone consider using essential oils for their skin. But do get professional advice on how to use them: such as mixing oils and quantities of different oils, etc.

Anyhow, essential oils can also be found in regular toiletries. Neils Yard is such a great essential oil product retailer. I'd advise anyone to have a look on the Internet and see what else is about, too.

4 posts