Acne at school

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

1 post
healthyandwealthy

by healthyandwealthy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:09 pm

Acne at school

Please know that you may think that you are the only one at your school with acne like you but I assure you that there are many others. You at least are not hiding away which is a big positive. A lot of people with acne just plain do not go out of their house. They skip class for extended periods of time and those that work call in sick or even quit. If you do see someone with noticeable acne they are trying their best to hide themselves and do things like walk really fast, head down etc. It sounds like you are dealing with the quantity of your acne. Have you seen a dermatologist recently? Have you tried an acne treatment? Acne can last for decades unfortunately unless you find something that can control it. There is an answer I believe and this web site has an incredible knowledge base. I hope you find the answers soon.