Adult Acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

58 posts
Lucy11

by Lucy11 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:45 am

Re: Adult Acne

I haven't used it but can't wait to try it on me and my smelly dog!

What is the website for buying it in England as i can only find US sites when i searched for it.

Thanks so much for your post

homenalto

by homenalto on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm unaware of anyone selling this in England. Visit EyeOnEquineCare.com

Good luck!

lesleyshields

by lesleyshields on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:38 pm

IWC Media make intelligent and thoughtful documentaries including Terry Pratchett: Living with Alzheimer’s and The Secret Life of a Manic Depressive with Stephen Fry, as well as blue chip science programmes such as Brave New World and Stephen Hawking – Master of the Universe.

We are currently making a programme about how skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne can lead to anxiety and depression – and also the lack of psychological support services available. If you are currently struggling with your condition, we would very much appreciate your help in talking about how your life is affected by it. This is purely for research and will not be for broadcast.

Talking openly about how a condition such as eczema can have a psychological impact would also raise awareness of just how debilitating it can be and hopefully contribute to a greater understanding and perhaps better treatment of the condition.

For more information please contact Lesley at Lesley.Shields@IWCMedia.co.uk

vanilla-ice

by vanilla-ice on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Hi everyone,

Just thought i would let you all in on my little secret. I dont know if any of you have heard of this product called 'blemishless kit'. I have been using it for the past few months and have to say that it really does do wonders for my skin. Seen as it doesnt contain benzly peroxide it hasnt made my skin flaky or dry. I tend to buy mine off of amazon but i think there is another website that sells them. Anyone with facial acne should check this out. I cant express enough how much this has helped me! :P

avajohnson

by avajohnson on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 am

Acne is caused by many factor such as diet, lifestyle etc. Thankfully there are many other ways on how we can get rid of them.

SecretB5StopsAcne

by SecretB5StopsAcne on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 am

Treating adult acne is tricky. Effective treatment often requires a trial-and-error approach that takes time.

vanilla-ice

by vanilla-ice on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 am

At least we have forums, where we can discuss acne freely with other suffers, it's nice not to feel so alone! I've had bad facial acne & bacne since i was about 15, having tried so many unsuccessful products i was even considering laser treatment as a last resort. I stumbled randomly across a product called 'blemishless kit', i thought i'd try it as i had nothing else left to lose but i really did have my doubts that it would work. I was so wrong! This product is the best one i've tried so far, my skin is getting back to its soft smooth former self!

pinnebrosm

by pinnebrosm on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Been trying clear pores for some time now, and im actually quite satisfied :) I tried many of the "online stuff" but most of it doesent work. 1 month now and clearly a reduction !!
will defenitly order more :D

Kate99

by Kate99 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 pm

As a teen i didnt suffer much with acne on my back, just face, shoulders, etc etc but my back was flawless and became my favourite feature (shame i couldnt see it much!) However as an adult it has spread to my back and i am now worried about scarring and spots on my only good area!

Does anyone know why this has happened now? I have also had a couple of spots on my legs, around my knees which i haven't heard of before. Has anyone else had this?

SecretB5StopsAcne

by SecretB5StopsAcne on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 am

Many adult acne products exist in the market, however, in my experience, the overall best treatment for adult acne is benzoyl peroxide. But benzoyl peroxide must be administered in a specific manner to achieve total clearing.

58 posts