How acne can affect your daily life.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

6 posts
andreaswift

by andreaswift on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:24 am

Re: How acne can affect your daily life.

I always go with natural remedies to get clear skin. Drink 10 glasses of water in a day. Eat more fruits and green vegetables and avoid junk food as much as you can. Junk foods makes our skin oily and acne prone.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your symptoms. Have you seen a GP? Our online clinic on skin conditions is now Live, where we have skin experts who are ready to answer you questions:

viewforum.php?f=955

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Latrice Sang

by Latrice Sang on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:17 am

I had it so bad before - one acne on top of another, but that was years ago. I went organic and so far, it's been great. No major breakouts! It's not perfect but for someone like me who has a budget, it's good. Actually it's just maintenance - cleanse, tone and moisturize. Once a week, exfoliate and peeling once every 2 months.
My cleanser is made of honey and witch hazel, among other elements. My toner is with tea tree extract and green papaya. My moisturizer is argan oil - it's heaven on my face. :-)

josephant217

by josephant217 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:21 am

Hello, acne ccan not only affect you physically but emotionally as well by rduccing your self confidence. Try addrresss acne at the earliest is very important. Many of you all correctly advised to increae water intake, avoid spicy, pily & processsed food.. Along with these balancing hormones, purifying skin and eliminating toxins is equally important..

Dennise17

by Dennise17 on Fri May 11, 2018 2:41 pm

andreaswift wrote:I always go with natural remedies to get clear skin. Drink 10 glasses of water in a day. Eat more fruits and green vegetables and avoid junk food as much as you can. Junk foods makes our skin oily and acne prone.
This,good to know,people say junk food are not good for our health but never give such an information,thanks

belljessy

by belljessy on Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:53 am

One of the most common skin problems is acne. It is more common in adolescents and is caused due to hormonal imbalance. Everyone loves a clean and fair skin and no one likes bulgy red spots on their skin, so they go for the treatment of acne. However, the problem doesn’t end even after the spots disappear from the skin. Acne often lefts the skin with annoying red or brown scars that spoils our beauty. But, is there any solution to this scarring? Well, the answer is yes. You can get rid of acne scars.
Last edited by talkhealth on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No commerical links allowed thank you

6 posts