Skincare routine

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
mistermichael

by mistermichael on Tue May 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Skincare routine

I'm posting on this forum to ask for any help regarding skincare products for me. I'm a 30 year old man and have been struggling with acne for a very long time. I see a lot of Internet speculation and places that 'sell' products to you but the whole trial and error thing is very costly in time and money. I have oily/spot-prone skin which is also quite sensitive, it's oily on the t-zone with blackheads on my nose and surrounding area. My skin is uneven also especially on the forehead and I also get spots in my hairline and on my head which is annoying. I use everything with no success even facial toners and masks which to be honest I don't know if they're necessary again internet speculation contradicts with what 'experts' say. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

ammykaye

by ammykaye on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Re: Skincare routine

Hey, sorry to hear about your acne. I had acne for last 8 years. I have also struggled a lot because of it. I tried everything, home remedies, dermatologist, acne creams, gels and face washes but acne used to stop for a few days and come again. Then my dermatologist asked me, Do you change your pillow every night? There's so much bacteria on them you really should to prevent new acne. So I tried these disposable pillows covers from this website kovrdpillowslips.com These ones are actually disposable so super easy! They also have product in them that improves the condition of your skin whilst you sleep. So along with medication proper care is also important. I hope this will help you.

2 posts