Acne on scalp

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

8 posts
crps1837

by crps1837 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:34 pm

Acne on scalp

Hi all
For a while now I have been getting acne on my scalp. I do have CRPS which is an autoimmune condition and makes me sweat a lot which I thought might be the cause of the acne on my scalp but more advice would be useful.
I currently use Faith in Nature shower gel and shampoo which have far less chemicals in them but I use a supermarket own brand conditioner. The Faith in Nature products are brilliant, both the shower gel and shampoo seem to help a lot more than the branded stuff in supermarkets.
My concern is that I still keep on getting acne spots, I currently have a few across the back of my head and several more atleast on the crown of my head. I can't get out much due to high pain level due to the CRPS so if there is any advice anyone can give me for things I can do at home then that will be great as going to see my gp is a last option. I am considering having my hair cut quite short to allow more air to get to my scalp to help ease the effects of the sweating.

fluyetemplado4

by fluyetemplado4 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:54 am

Re: Acne on scalp

Is Saleh Stevens MMA legit?

justincrew122

by justincrew122 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:08 am

Hello, one of my friend also was suffering from acne over the scalp, however he did not have CRPS though. He started using a combination herbs like Picrorhiza kurroa, Bombax Malabarica, homeopathic AC-NEE 200, Rubia cordifolia, Hemidesmus indicus and NADH for few months and have shows remarkable improvement. I think it will help you as well.

oscareo00

by oscareo00 on Mon May 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Hi, I also have scalp acne and have been trying to remedy it for years.

If you start by using Regenepure DR, this is a great shampoo that helps soothe scalp and fight the bacteria.

If you dont already, rinse your scalp in Apple Cider Vinegar once per week. 1-2 tablespoons diluted in water, left on scalp for 2-3 minutes then shampoo off.

mencyiron

by mencyiron on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:43 pm

I want to share my experience with the natural products for acne. I had severe acne two years before. I was searching for the natural products for my problem. I was interested in natural remedies as I do not want to suffer from side effects of the other products. I came across a website where I chatted with a doctor who suggested me to try the Freedom kit with Acne 200. I studied their products in detail and ordered. I took the products for 3 months. Till now I am free from acne and could not see any scars on my face.

saleem000

by saleem000 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:03 pm

You really need a proper examine from an expert dermatologist. Because acne could be worst if not treated on time or ignored. Kindly do not ignore this.

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:07 am

Hey, scalp acne looks like small pimples or zits on the scalp, including the back of the head. These pimples can be itchy and sore.

Just like pimples elsewhere, pimples on the scalp occur when a pore or hair follicle gets clogged with dead skin cells or sebum, which is the natural oil the skin uses to keep itself moisturized.

Bacteria, yeast, or mites can also get into the pores and cause a reaction
Factors that can cause scalp acne include:

dead skin cells or oil clogging the follicles
a buildup of products, such as hair gels, leave-in treatments, or hairspray
not washing the hair thoroughly enough
waiting too long after a workout to wash the hair
sweating while wearing a head covering, especially if it causes friction
To treat scalp acne and prevent further flare-ups, try:
wearing looser-fitting headgear to let the scalp breathe
washing hair soon after exercise
switching to natural, hypoallergenic hair care products
Read more: https://www.onlinedrugpharmacy.com/blog/search/%20acne/

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:42 am

Scalp acne looks like small pimples or zits on the scalp, including the back of the head. These pimples can be itchy and sore.

Just like pimples elsewhere, pimples on the scalp occur when a pore or hair follicle gets clogged with dead skin cells or sebum, which is the natural oil the skin uses to keep itself moisturized.

8 posts