HOMEMADE ACNE FACE MASK! SCARS AND SMOOTH

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

3 posts
kayeJonn

by kayeJonn on Sat May 12, 2018 6:00 pm

HOMEMADE ACNE FACE MASK! SCARS AND SMOOTH

HEY ALL :D

Check out my go to 'ACNE PRONE HOMEMADE FACE MASK' routine including Oatmeal, baking soda and one egg all available in your cupboards or local supermarket. It leaves my skin super smooth and gets rid of any redness ready for the week!

https://youtu.be/RPFTdos4gfM

Oatmeal helps with acne because it contains 'saponins', which remove dirt from pores and are anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants.

Baking soda is a good exfoliating agent that helps remove dead cells. In addition, it balances pH level of the skin, which is very important to maintain even and clear skin.

Egg whites tighten and close up large pores. Egg whites have astringent properties that help shrink pores by tightening the skin.

COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL IF THIS HELPED AND LET ME KNOW HOW WELL IT WORKED FOR YOU! :D

@KAYEJONN

katebrownell

by katebrownell on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:57 am

Re: HOMEMADE ACNE FACE MASK! SCARS AND SMOOTH

Hi Keyejonn
Undoubtedly the processes you have mentioned are fruitful for removing acne. Fruit mask also removes acne scar effectively.

EmmaGotye

by EmmaGotye on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:36 pm

Re: HOMEMADE ACNE FACE MASK! SCARS AND SMOOTH

Thanks for your sharing :) , but it's a little bit ... doubtfully. :?
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

3 posts