Effective control of Acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

21 posts
Sally Heep

by Sally Heep on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:03 am

Re: Effective control of Acne

If you want the skin on your face to look lovely, stop touching it.Needlessly touching your face at some point in the day is inevitable, so try to wash your hands throughout the day as well.
Don't go overboard with the washing the face.
A great way to improve your skin's appearance -not to mention your physical, mental and emotional health - is to get some regular exercise.

LeeDotson

by LeeDotson on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:16 pm

To live healthier and have a glow skin, you must go natural and avoid toxic chemicals which can be found on most products. Living naturally is the key to healthy body and skin.

Klips1589

by Klips1589 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

●        No dairy products
●        Drink plenty of water
●        Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea
●        Use purechimp super face combo 2
●        Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.
●        Cut down on sugary foods
●        Exercise at least 3 times a week

I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found it’s easy to follow & it’s just all a good habit now.

Carol2399

by Carol2399 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:16 am

I think this is weird but if you put crest night protection on your acne it should clear.

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:31 am

I control any acne by using ointment. I only use it in the night before bed. When I used it for face, it provided instant relief.

Angela Goh

by Angela Goh on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:01 pm

GBloom wrote:After years of struggling with acne I finally a decent regimen that keeps my skin clear. I have used Aknicare's 3 Product set for quite some time now and it works brilliantly at keeping my oil production under control and hence my skin clear. As I get older (I am now in my early 30s), I am becoming more aware of how important the things I put into my body is. I try and follow a healthy diet, cutting out the usual acne culprits such as dairy, sugar, refined carbs etc etc.

I was just wondering, does anyone have any superfoods that keep them fit, healthy and their complexion clear and glowing?
I do have my hands on a superfood. Not sure if you are interested.

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 am

To control acne, always used balanced diet, eat more leafy vegetables, drink lots of water, avoid oily and junk foods which affects more to increase acne. So maintain this circle helps to control acne.

sara123biston

by sara123biston on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Acne can be tricky but it is common skin disease to minimize this skin disease their are various treatments available but for glowing and nourishing face I always tried Zeroblem. It protect me from environmental damages and also provide innovative skin care treatment.

Skin Deep Behind the Mask

by Skin Deep Behind the Mask on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:25 pm

I am writing to ask if you will help us spread our video. SKIN DEEP Behind the Mask is a UK charity [RCN: 1153203] that helps skin disease patients and their carers. We provide practical help to patients no matter what skin disease they have.

We have produced a video to solicit donations. I would greatly appreciate your help. Below is the tweet I would be grateful for you to send.

Watch. Share. Donate bit.ly/1K1sv44 Support skin disease sufferers #SkinAwareness #ThankYou

Thank you!
Skin Deep Behind the Mask

evolveskin

by evolveskin on Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:41 pm

There is no cure for acne, but it can be controlled in most cases. Work with your doctor to find the right product, treatment, or combination of both to suit the severity of your skin condition.

21 posts