Effective control of Acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

21 posts
Theallove55

by Theallove55 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Effective control of Acne

Diet will definitely help control acne but from what I understand, even the cleanest living will not "cure" acne. Most people with severe acne (like myself) are genetically predisposed to it. Yay for me. I live really cleanly - eat mainly fruits and veggies, plant-based protein shakes etc. I don't touch my face EVER because my mamma taught me right. I never wanted acne scars. But I still struggled with the beast for years. Unless you have a sensitivity to dairy, dairy shouldn't cause acne - I think that is a total myth. Same with chocolate. The sugars in chocolate or a really nutrient weak diet will help cause inflammation which makes acne appear even worse but it shouldn't CAUSE the acne. Anyways, even with my pure living, the only thing that I have ever tried that worked was/is Ninja Skincare. The staff there is amazing - they worked directly with me to get me on the right program for my skin type and within 2 months, for the first time in my memory, I had clear skin. Literally now I barely wear makeup when I used to cake it on just to go outside the house. it is so liberating.

21 posts