Dermatologist Appointment

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

3 posts
SweetCheeks79

by SweetCheeks79 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:05 pm

Dermatologist Appointment

Hi all, found this forum through the nhs choices website. I am 39 & have suffered with acne since I was 12. Tried numerous lotions, potions, tablets, roaccutane 5 times and currently on the pill and metformin for pcos. I saw my GP 3 mths ago about my skin
He wasn't helpful but did agree to refer me to a dermatologist which I have an appointment for tomorrow. I want to try retin a, spironolactone and or a combination of antibiotics. Has anyone had any luck getting their acne under control with that combination?? I'm not expecting a "cure" as I think that would have happened already. My hormones must be all over the place!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:49 pm

Re: Dermatologist Appointment

Hi SweetCheeks79,

Welcome to the talkhealth forums and thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problems you have been having. We hope the appointment with the dermatologist helped?

Thanks,
The talkhealth Team
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

ameliaharry654

by ameliaharry654 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:19 am

Re: Dermatologist Appointment

Maybe there is an issue of your hormones, I was also facing the same issue because I also do vape and the brand I use earlier not suited on me, then I changed my vape brand now I cany buy from ecig-city coupon maybe vape brand is not suitable for you, can you tell me about your vape brand? Well, check on there maybe it will help you.

3 posts