Struggling big time with skin and mental health

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
Thatgirl2012

by Thatgirl2012 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:34 pm

Struggling big time with skin and mental health

My acne is on and off awful. My skin will look great one day and the next day awful because I cannot stop picking. Even if there is no red inflamed acne on my face I always have little bumps that if I squeeze a bunch of his comes out of and then it turns into a really noticeable spot. My skin can look clear and I cannot help but squeeze blackheads on my nose because they drive me nuts ! I have huge pores on my nose from constantly squeezing black heads but it is like I can't help myself. Then I feel awful about myself, down and in a bad mood. Am tired of always blathering make up on my face to cover acne or just to cover my huge pores. I wish I could go make up free and feel ok. How do I stop squeezing and how can i reduce enlarged pores without paying a bunch of money. Helpp

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Re: Struggling big time with skin and mental health

Hi Thatgirl2012,

Welcome to the talkhealth forums and thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problems you are having. It would be advisable to contact your GP or dermatologist and set up an appointment. They will be able to look at the issue and provide you with support and any relevant treatments available.

Do let us know how you get on.

Thanks,
The talkhealth Team
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts