Spots and whiteheads

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

16 posts
GBloom

by GBloom on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Spots and whiteheads

GMcGregor wrote:What products do you use GBloom? I cant get enough of them and use all 6! Thankfully there's usually pretty good deals on, so thats all good :D
I use the Aknicare Cleansing Gel, Lotion and the Cream. I'm going to treat myself to a skin roller on my next order, as they sound really good! Does it work well for you?

GMcGregor

by GMcGregor on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Yes the skin roller is amazing! If you use it as soon as you feel the pain in the skin where its starting and keep using it, it doesn't break out. I love it :)

1Hiya1

by 1Hiya1 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi im 15 years old and i have had ache now for 3 years which appears on my face, mostly on my chin, cheeks and around my nose. If i leave the spots alone they seen to pop anyway and spread to other areas on my face, but if i squeeze them then they leave a scar my face. I still have red areas of scarring from 3 years ago and the whitehead spots on my face continue to grow, which dont seem to be disappearing. i have tried pills and creams but none of them work; i try to limit the amount of makeup i apply to my face and keep my face clean. I don't know how to get them to disappear - none of my friends seem to have similier problems.Even after 3 years people still look at me differently because of the spots on my face. What can i do, i need help??????

bryan142

by bryan142 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:56 pm

I have had cystic acne since i was 13 and have spent more than i can believe on trying to find a cure. 4 months ago i was at the local organic health foods store in my town and a rep for a company approached me with a free sample of there product called "Clear Complexion B5" Its a liquid vitamin designed to limit the amount of sebum oil your skin produces. It sounded strange to drink a vitamin for my acne but i bought there big box. I didn't see anything happening for the first 3 days but i kept taking it and on the 4th day i woke up and noticed that over night it must have finally kicked in and started working. the redness and swollen parts of my face and shoulders had reduced significantly. I also noticed that i didnt have any new pimples and that was a shock. After a week on the product i had only had one new pimple and my complexion was much better. Ive been on this product for 4 months now and ive only had 3 pimples. My acne scars are becoming less noticeable and acne for the first time in years isnt holding my confidence back.

DianaLovesYou

by DianaLovesYou on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:40 am

For everyone who has problems with spots and scarring, use Ambi Fade cream. You can get it at Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS for about 5 to 6dollars. Trust me it works. You'll start to see results in just a week but give it time to completely fade away. :)

ashley ford

by ashley ford on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:56 pm

I have blackheads on my nose and the areas beside my nose to the left and right. My biggest problem is oily skin and I've tried plenty of things, I know Clearasil face wash really helps keep my skin oil free before I go to bed and then I wash my face with water and soap in the morning. Most of my whiteheads that I get are under my nose which I think they develop from blackheads. I do squeeze my blackheads and it makes my skin puffy but I after wards they are less visible. I use benzoyl peroxide to dry my skin out and after a while my skin seemed to grow immune to it. I get breakouts on my shoulders sometimes from sweat , generally during soccer season. my doctor prescribed me Tretinoin Cream USP 0.025%. it really helped with that but since I use to pick at the bumps most of them seem to be scares I think. I love the summer because sunburns really help my skin dry out which makes me happy because I rarely get pimples:) sorry it was long.

16 posts